Sunday, January 17, 2010

Food

Last week, My Mother and I went to Olive Garden and got Bruschetta. I've tasted Bruschetta before, but wasn't pleased, as well as when we got to Olive Garden. I wasn't pleased. It was just okay, so my Mom says, "Lets go get the ingredients and make our own Bruschetta!" So I'm all like okay! 
A couple of days later and we get to the task. We bought some cheese bread, basil, and roma tomatoes. Here is the recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/Tomato-and-Basil-Bruschetta-44232
We make it. Toast the bread to a crisp, stir in the balsamic vinegar; I take a bite, and the most wonderful flavors married into a taste that I will never forget. 
Why does food make us feel so good? Same thing happened when I had Miso Salmon at The Cheesecake Factory. If I could move to France or Italy, somewhere where food is the culture, I would be the happiest young women ever. I really need to marry a Chef... 
If anyone is reading this blog, anyone, what is a food that has engraved it's taste in your mind that you've had in your life, comment. I would love to know ;-)

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment